This position is responsible for working closely work with the Accounting Manager on various subsidiary management matters. Performs administrative duties for executive management.
Facilitate communications between LUSA and Lintec Japan on various matters. Translate documents from Japanese to English and vice versa as needed.
Administrative works including managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements, internal control, immigration matters, CSR and others. As Accounting Assistant maintain records of financial transaction and creates financial report of LUSA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Transact all accounting transactions and maintain all accounting records for LUSA.
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly and yearly Financial Statements.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure proper consolidation and elimination.
- Prepare certain Quarterly and Yea-End accounting reports for to submit to Lintec Corporation.
- Communicate with banks to manage bank related matters.
- Assist administration work, traveling accommodation
- Closely work with on various subsidiary management matters.
- Communicate Lintec CSR division and being coordinator between Lintec and Madico regarding CSR matter
- Communicate Lintec PR division and to coordinate with MACtac HR and Marketing to provide MACtac related article to Lintec magazine.
- Assist new transferees from Japan in adjusting to the new environment and culture, and helping them with communications in English.
- Translate documents from Japanese to English or from English to Japanese including legal and technical documents as well as corporate communications and news articles as needed.
- Interpret meeting and presentations as needed.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years or equivalent of experience in Administrative or related activities.
- Experience must include 3+ years or equivalent of General Accounting Administration
- Bachelorís degree or equivalent preferred
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- This position must set a tone of responsible behavior, and the occupant must maintain a high level of professionalism, and work performance.
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English in reading, writing and verbal communications.
- (Must) be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- General Accounting knowledge required. Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounting system highly preferable.
- Technical aptitude for new office practices and machinery is required.
- An appreciation for and ability to perform to deadlines is critical.
- An ability to understand technical matters in general is required for translating technical documents.
- PC, Microsoft Office Systems, Sage50 Accounting System
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Position may require sitting in front of a video display terminal for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment for this position is not restrictive, and flexibility is an option.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply online Back to Jobs List
4560 Darrow Road
Stow, Ohio 44224