To be the liaison between external customers and the Mactac/LLT Labels organization regarding the processing, follow-up and expediting of all orders from initial placement to actual delivery. Serves as a customer champion and ensures customer satisfaction in all dealings with Mactac/LLT Labels.
Excels at the below duties and responsibilities. Requires minimal management support and supervision to handle all issues. Applies strong technical knowledge, communication skills, problem solving and decision making. Establishes and fosters positive customer relationships. Works effectively with team members, peers and management. Is recognized as an expert in all facets of the CSR role. Has a positive and flexible attitude. Handles accounts of high complexity and/or dollar volume in executing customer requirements.
1. Receive and process customer orders while screening information for accuracy and completeness. Includes detailed instructions for orders as appropriate to process, manufacture, package, ship and deliver orders based on customer needs and operations capabilities. Strives for accurate order and data entry.
2. Continually monitors customer order progress throughout the manufacturing operation. Advises customers and sales of any significant delays while providing alternatives to fulfill customer expectations.
3. Acts as liaison between customer and Mactac/LLT Labels departments, including sales, marketing, supply chain, logistics, warehouse and vendors. Works in a positive, effective, collaborative and cooperative manner with internal and external customers.
4. Serves as a customer champion and understands the customer base well. Provides support to sales team through reporting, customer analysis, and follow-up on samples, quotes and claims as required. Works to proactively anticipate customer needs, monitor accounts for buying behaviors and discover and correct issues before business is lost.
5. Utilizes problem-solving skills in a proactive manner to communicate customer issues to appropriate parties.
6. Researches and resolves order discrepancies and communicate details to those who can provide corrective action. Works to ensure little to no impact is felt by the customer.
7. Manages customer complaints and work with customer, sales, supply chain, claims and any other appropriate parties to resolve issues in a manner satisfactory to the customer.
8. Cross-trains to be fully functional on the desk of team members and assist as workload dictates.
9. Stays abreast of new developments in Mactac/LLT Labels and in the marketplace. Is aware of competitive offerings and cross references.
10. Participates in departmental meetings. Attends offered meetings and training opportunities as requested or required.
11. Maintains customer profiles in Customer Central and CRM. Updates customer card notes to ensure cleanliness and accurate details for all who access this information.
12. Utilizes company CRM and ERP systems as required.
13. Manages claims administration, process and communication with customers, vendors and Claims Resolution Specialist.
14. Encourages customers to place orders on LLT Labels website. Checks EDI web orders for accuracy before releasing orders.
15. Monitors Live Chat and responds to customers in a courteous and professional manner, and forwards inquiries to sales or credit as needed.
16. Performs miscellaneous duties for projects and events as requested.
· Maintains professional appearance while demonstrating tact and confidentiality.
· Maintains positive relationships within a team environment.
· Maintains positive customer relationships
· Maintains a positive and flexible attitude
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
· Strong communication skills – verbal, written and effective listening.
· Strong analytical thinking with results driven problem solving skills.
· Strong knowledge of products and manufacturing processes with some technical knowledge.
· Basic knowledge of most Microsoft software. Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.
· A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and 3-5 years of successful performance in a fast paced work environment; OR an Associate’s degree in a business-related field with a minimum 5 years’ experience; OR a HS Diploma/GED with over 5 years of experience.
1. Internal – Routine contact with:
· Sales, R&D, Production Planning, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Tech Service, Quality Assurance, Shipping/Logistics, Manufacturing Supervision, Marketing, and other customer service team members as needed.
· Frequent contact with Customers, freight carriers.
· While there is no direct responsibility for major assets or operations in the position, a considerable impact can be made on sales volume and customer relations through the effective coordination and expediting of customers’ orders through the manufacturing process.
VI Essential Physical Requirements
· Most working hours are spent in an office environment although visits to the customer’s location and other Mactac facilities may be necessary on an as needed basis. The physical requirements are representative of the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations. An employee in this position requires considerable manual dexterity for use of the computer keyboard and mouse.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply online Back to Jobs List
4560 Darrow Road
Stow, Ohio 44224