To prepare and assist in the preparation of pricing, bids and other cost related information for the marketing group and/or other projects assigned by the Marketing Manager, and/or, Marketing Director.
1. Prepares price quotations from data contained in computer cost/price system, applies appropriate margin from marketing managers and releases to sales representatives.
2. Performs Daily Price Audits.
3. Coordinate and create customer incentive programs.
4. Assures that all price quotations are communicated to appropriate personnel in the business segments and customer service.
5. Receives accepted price quotations in writing from sales representatives along with any change in quotes that have been approved by Marketing/Product Managers
6. Maintains price quote files and reviews periodically for obsolescence.
7. Maintains pricing system files with materials cost updates, machine rate changes and tracks these changes for historical review
8. Maintains master customer lists for divisional customers and cross divisional customers when appropriate.
9. Works as primary point of contact for major bid submissions when inter-divisional work is required.
8. Supports the maintenance of contract pricing, providing updated pricing during windows for price adjustments.
9. Consults with appropriate Marketing Manager on pricing issues that are not standard operating procedures relative to the contract.
10. Participates in contract progress meetings, providing factual information to sales, marketing and R&D representatives.
11. Supports any activities related to Sales Reporting, Forecasting, Profit Analysis, maintenance of ERP systems.
12. Actively pursues opportunities to improve departmental process and procedures and remove waste.
- Strong knowledge in Excel and calculating margins.
- Knowledge of the pressure sensitive industry's product technology and terminology is preferred.
- Knowledge of various estimating and cost accounting practices/systems.
- A four year college degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Accounting, or Business.
- Three + years of marketing, business, or accounting experience, preferably in manufacturing.
- Experience with database queries is a plus.
While there is no direct responsibility for major assets or operations in this position, accurate maintenance and consistent administration of cost information directly correlates to providing good pricing to the customer and a fair return for Mactac.
VI. Essential Physical Requirements
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply online Back to Jobs List
4560 Darrow Road
Stow, Ohio 44224