To provide complete sales coverage and objectives for the Distributor Products Group.
To provide support to multiple outside sales reps associated with assigned accounts.
To develop skills necessary to become an outside sales rep for the Mactac Division.
1. Define by account specific sales strategies and objectives with Sales Manager & develop annual sales plan.
2. Utilize Professional Selling Skills focus in delivering strategic gains in sales relationships.
3. Complete an assigned number of proactive calls in prospecting new accounts.
4. Work with Marketing and Customer Service for pricing and availability needs.
5. Achieve sales volume expectations for the assigned territory (territories) by establishing and maintaining cordial and effective relationships with key personnel at assigned accounts in technical, production, purchasing, and management areas. Open new accounts, expand sales on existing accounts.
6. Document and update all information in the CRM database to ensure account strategies are current.
7. Establish and develop rapport and professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel and identify the key decision maker(s).
8. Troubleshoot product problems and quality issues. Utilize Technical Service as needed.
9. Represent Mactac in a professional manner as a preferred supplier of pressure-sensitive materials and promote products for intended end uses primarily via the telephone.
10. Identify & monitor customersí purchase potential & business direction.
11. Maintain an in-depth understanding of Mactacís existing business & new business by account. Develop a strategy to maintain the business we have today and obtain the business owned by our competition.
12. Maintain expert knowledge of how assigned Mactac products are used and display the ability to troubleshoot minor customer problems independently.
13. Participate in trade shows and sales meetings.
14. Prepare assigned reports accurately and on time.
15. Work in conjunction with outside sales representatives to facilitate a strong customer support structure.
16. Work with Management Team to develop profitable effective corporate contracts.
17. Communicate product and pricing changes to assigned accounts in a timely manner.
18. Organize, coordinate and conduct customer sales presentations and/or customer visits.
19. Communicate competitive developments in account base regarding marketing strategies, pricing structures or product performance and communicate intelligence to management.
20. Assist management in the preparation of sales forecasts. Report account changes in a timely manner.
21. Assist in the disposition of inventories to accomplish targeted corporate goals.
22. Assist the Sales Manager and the Credit Department with accounts receivable management.
23. Provide reports as requested by management including: Sales Call Reports and Business Projections.
24. Provide a weekly schedule of business activities to Sales Manager for planning purposes.
25. Communicate required demand, order, &/or design information using the proper forms.
26. Complete account profile and strategy forms for all assigned accounts.
27. Must proactively maintain appropriate knowledge base of product lines of both Mactac and customers, along with knowledge of allied and customer industries.
28. Continuously develop, improve and upgrade skills to maintain appropriate product and industry knowledge, including communication and personal computer skills/software.
29. Must be able to travel up to 50%.
A. Highly motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
B. Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to facilitate conversations with people of various backgrounds both inside and outside of Mactac. This includes a strong ability to influence others while maintaining a positive interaction.
C. Proficiency with personal computers and in Microsoft office with the ability to learn new computer programs (CRM)
D. Strong organizational, problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business growth.
E. Ability to create and deliver presentations publicly in a professional matter.
F. Valid driverís license.
G. Holds relevant travel documentation for airline travel which may include a passport and / or work visa.
H. Innovative and logical in problem solving skills and able to recommend resolution to issues, internally and with customers, vendors and other Mactac facilities.
I. Familiarity with Pressure Sensitive industry terminology and manufacturing procedures. Background in Printing, Graphics, Distributor, and/or Technical products preferred.
A. Bachelorís degree in Business, Marketing or Communications with 3+ years of experience in sales is necessary. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
B. Trade shows, seminars or other publications will be beneficial.
Daily contact with: other Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Service
- Frequent contact with the Credit Department, Support Staff, Customer Service, Plant Managers, R&D, and Management to facilitate sales growth and customer satisfaction.
A. Frequent ongoing contact with key personnel at assigned accounts, including technical, production, purchasing, and management areas to facilitate sales growth and customer satisfaction.
There is a direct responsibility to provide account management and profitable sales growth of Mactac products, as well as introduction of accounts to other company products and personnel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply online Back to Jobs List
4560 Darrow Road
Stow, Ohio 44224